Top Fitness Apps to Jumpstart Your New Year
In today’s world, you have countless fitness options and may not need a gym membership – fitness apps make it possible to work out in the privacy of your own home. We have compiled a list of the best fitness apps to help you start the New Year right!
- MyFitnessPal: This app tracks what you eat by breaking down the calories and nutrients in different foods and serving sizes. Your customized food diary makes it possible to lose weight by tracking your food consumption. You can also scan barcodes and find healthy, tasty recipes. Losing weight typically starts with dieting, but it doesn’t have to be a struggle, and this app is fun, helpful, and spurs you on reaching your goals with experts’ motivational tips.
- Sworkit: If you are a beginner, this app may be the right app for you. Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle mass, improve flexibility, increase your endurance, or reduce pain, you will find guidance that makes sense. The app works for iPhone, Android, or web users.
- 7minuteworkout: Anyone can devote 7 minutes daily to fitness, right? This app is designed to help you stay fit without the time commitment. It offers 12 exercises you perform in just seven minutes, which claim to equal an hour’s workout.
- EvolveYou: Considered one of the best apps for women in any health condition. It offers home and gym workout plans, Yoga and barre programs, and meal plans. Five personal trainers guide you and can choose between beginner, intermediate, and advanced workout plans for home or gym.
- Seven: Another 7-minute workout plan, this app could be the ideal choice for your fitness level in 2023. The workouts are based on your body weight and must be performed daily. The app’s premium version allows you access to a personal trainer that delivers guidance on more than 200 exercises.
- AARMY: This app is for the wellness-committed individual. You set your fitness goals and are guided to achieve them, focusing on building your confidence and increasing your mental and physical health. Your fitness program will be personalized to your situation and offers inspiration from workout coaches. The app focuses on full-body strength and cardio workouts.
- Fiton: This app offers an array of workout plans, including cardio, strength training, HIIT (high-intensity interval training), dance, Yoga, Pilates… and so on. You will be guided by celebrities and can join live classes or access on-demand workouts.
- Beachbody: This app offers lifestyle and fitness guidance, with access to over 75 on-demand workouts and nutritional guidance options. Most of the workouts are 30 minutes or less; you can upgrade to participate in live classes if you choose.
- Burn.Fit: This app works as a journal that tracks your fitness progress to keep you motivated. You can create your own workouts, create a planner to stay focused on your health and wellness.
What’s Your Fitness Goal for 2023?
You are unique in what you want for your health and fitness. Whether you are a beginner or dedicated to regular workouts at the gym, love Pilates, Yoga, or other fitness programs, an app exists for you. These are just a few of the best fitness apps now available.
Your health insurance plan may deliver something special regarding fitness. If you wear a Fitbit and track your progress, you may be eligible for credits that reduce out-of-pocket medical costs. Other health insurance companies allow you to earn points based on your daily steps (15,000!) and earn rewards. For help finding the best health insurance plan, please meet with one of our local agents, who can guide you to the program that best suits your personal goals and budget.